New Technical Data Further Derisks Natural Hydrogen Play in PEL 687, South Australia
- Additional drilling leads identified, with works underway to convert to prospects upon completion of static model and integration of reprocessed 2D seismic data.
- Drilling of the Company’s first exploration well (Stage One drilling) remains on track for spud in September 2023 with work commencing on well engineering which will support drill rig selection and all procurement activities.
- Detailed preparation works including well site selection, land access arrangements, cultural heritage clearances, environmental and hydrological studies are progressing well to ensure the Company is positioned to execute its drilling program.
- The soil-gas survey (Stage 1 on Yorke Peninsula) application has been submitted to the South Australian Department for Energy and Mining (DEM), and field activities are currently scheduled to commence in mid-April 2023, subject to approval.
- Natural hydrogen gas fluid inclusion lab analysis underway using selected historic core located in PEL 687, with results expected by May 2023.
Read the full ASX release: PDF