- Ramsay 2 spudded on Friday 17 November 2023, with surface casing set at 192m over the weekend.
- Hydrogen has so far been found across the entire Parara Limestone section.
- With Hydrogen shows from shallow depths, wireline logs were run in the first 100m of the well below the surface casing, with MDT samples also recovered.
- MDT samples and other preliminary mud gas samples are being sent to a third-party lab for analysis.
- Further updates will be provided in due course following analysis of samples.