- A 10,529 line km priority airborne survey over mainland areas of Gold Hydrogen’s 100% owned Ramsay Project (PEL 687) has received approval from the South Australian government.
- Survey commencement is expected in late March 2023, with arrangements currently being finalized.
- The survey is designed to identify, prioritize and refine future natural hydrogen targets for Stage One drilling which is expected to commence in Q3 CY2023.
- The reprocessed 2D seismic survey completed in December 2022, which showed better than expected subsurface conditions for hydrogen traps, coupled with the data collected during the airborne survey, is expected to continue to demonstrate this region as a potential world class natural hydrogen province.
- The program plan will quickly highlight areas of higher prospectivity and support, and guide future work program activities for the maturation of the independently assessed Prospective Resource of natural hydrogen gas in PEL 687.
- Gold Hydrogen controls a commanding position in South Australia with a combined natural hydrogen permit area of approximately 75,332 square km. Historical drilling of wells within PEL 687 identified ~80% natural hydrogen gas at depths of up to 500m.
- Gold Hydrogen believes significant upside potential exists for deeper hydrogen sources and reservoirs throughout the Project Ramsay at untested depths from ~500m to 4,500m. It is the Company’s intention to drill at these untested depths and create a pathway to commercial extraction.
Read the full ASX release: PDF