- Drilling commenced on 11 October at Ramsay 1 on the Yorke Peninsula.
- Ramsay 1 is the first natural hydrogen exploration well to be drilled in Australia.
- Surface drilling successfully completed with the well cased off at 220m.
- Faulting and fractures encountered in the sections below 220m, indicating pathways for hydrogen to migrate from the source.
- Encountering natural fractures has led to some delays and slower than anticipated drilling times.
- Hydrogen detected at elevated levels while drilling the Parara Formation, which was confirmed by onsite mudgas samples, and offsite laboratory analysis.
- Further drilling through the target zones and testing are ongoing.