- Gold Hydrogen’s Statement of Environmental Objectives (SEO) was gazetted by the South Australian Government allowing activity-based approvals to commence.
- Site construction activities commenced on the Ramsay 1 exploration well, in preparation for drilling.
- Independent reservoir rock characterization study completed, indicating that historical rock samples from the project area are capable of generating,facilitating migration, and storing hydrogen in situ.
- Data obtained from the airborne geophysical survey conducted by Xcalibur Multiphysics was fully interpreted by Nordic Geoscience and results integrated into Gold Hydrogen’s ongoing geological modelling and data analysis.
- CSIRO experimental soil gas survey results were incorporated into Gold Hydrogen’s ongoing geological modelling and data analysis.
- Mr Frank Glass appointed as Chief Exploration Advisor with effect from 5 September 2023.